top of page


Subclass 500

This visa is necessary if you wish to study in Australia for more than 3 months (or 4 months if you are on a working holiday visa) full time in a recognized education institution.

Students who will choose to be placed at education institution through Education and Visa Agency will receive free application and visa assistance by experienced consultants and a Migration Lawyer.


You must:

  • Be at least six years of age

  • Have been accepted to study full time at an educational institution in Australia

  • Have health insurance

  • Prove the genuine reason for studying in Australia


  • Confiration of Enrolment (CoE)

  • Passport Copy

  • Healt Indurance Policy (OSHC)

Immigration Department can always ask for additional documents such as:

  • Student’s financial capacity to cover their living costs in Australia

  • Proof of student’s English knowledge level

  • Student’s health and character

The document checklist depends on the country of the student’s passport and the school that they would like to enroll. More information can be found here:


Up to five years


From AUD 575


*Work rights

Student visa holders have permission to work maximum of 40 hours fortnightly when the course commences and is in session, and unlimited hours when the course is out of session (during course breaks).

Tax File Number  - you need to have one to be able to work in Australia. If you need an assistance with obtaining this number please contact us.

*Multiple entry

*Possibility to bring dependents to travel to Australia


  1. Choose course and institution for studies

  2. Apply for the course

  3. Pay tuition fees

  4. Receive Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE)

  5. Organize OSHC policy - Student Insurance

  6. Apply for student visa

  7. Once the Visa is granted – purchase your flight tickets!


If you are already studied in Australia, you may choose to remain in Australia for further studies or migrate permanently. Contact us to discuss your possible options, you might choose from the below:

  • Another Student Visa – the easiest way to extend your stay through enrolling into another course.

  • Graduate Visa - Students that completed at least 92 weeks of study in Australia in certain courses may be eligible to apply for 18 or 24 months of Temporary Graduate Visa.

  • General Skilled Migration

  • Employer Sponsored Visas


Thanks! Message sent.

Contact details:


Phone:      +61 404 688 993

Office:       9/281 - 287 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000

  • Facebook - Black Circle
bottom of page